- plot twist: london opening ceremony, jk rowling flies in on a broom, carrying the torch, and declares quidditch will be a sport in the london olympic games.
July 27th is the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. It also happens to be my birthday. Let’s celebrate it together & drink.
- You see your country of heritage, nationality or residence.
- Young child to Olympian story.
- Big Ben is shown (guys only).
- London Eye is shown (girls only).
- The Queen is shown.
- A country of one is represented.
- There is a Harry Potter reference.
- A single child is on stage.
- Bob Costas is speaking.
- Someone is drinking tea.
- The stadium is completely dark.
- When an athlete uses his/her cell phone to take pictures/video.
- When someone cool happens & everyone in the room is in awe.
Drink half your drink if…
- Stone Henge is shown.
- There is a technical difficulty.
Chug/Take a Shot if…
- David Tennant carries the Olympic Flame.
- The Queen does something unroyal-like.
Anything else you would like to add?
…I start stressing out that I’m missing lots of things. Specifically, tweets. Which makes no sense because it’s down for everyone but that doesn’t stop me from thinking OH MY GOD EVERYONE ELSE IS TWEETING AND I CANNOT ACCESS THESE TWEETS ALAS EARWAX etc.
What Rosianna said.